The Tide Is High
Created by mixologist Gaby Mlynarczk
- 1 1/2 parts Laphroaig® Select Scotch Whisky
- 1 part Pedro Ximenez Sherry
- 3/4 part Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3/4 part Pineapple Juice
- 3 Dashes Chocolate Chili Bitters
- Pinch of salt Pineapple Leaves (for garnish)
1. Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously with ice for 10 seconds.
2. Strain into a highball glass filled with crushed ice.
3. Garnish pineapple leaves and pinch of black salt or sea salt.
This post may contain affiliate links to help keep the site running at no extra cost to you. Pow!