I have a suspicion that the upstairs bathroom in the house was a former closet due to it’s teeny tiny size. It’s so small, in fact, that I can’t get a full picture of the room:
The smallness of this bathroom is going to be its saving grace to me, because I plan to really rehab this into a dramatic bathroom. By painting it bold colors, I know that it won’t make the room feel bigger, but it’ll definitely have a statement behind it. Also, I’m hopeful that someday we’ll be able to built it out into a bigger bathroom, but that’s a few years down the road.
- Angled ceilings
- Tiny Space
- No Window
- No storage
- Rip out tile
- Install baseboard
- Paint door black to match other doors on 2nd floor
- New handle for door
- Add shelf and cabinet to sink
- Paint walls deep blue and use crinkle method to give a leather look
- Replace flooring
- Research plants that don’t need direct sunlight (or use fake plants)
- Use plants on ledge above shower
- New mirror or add frame around current mirror
- Install ledge and cabinet under pedestal sink
My shopping list:
- Reflections Mirror $169
- Blissliving Home, Ashley Citron Collection, Interior Paint and Primer In One, 1-Gallon, Satin, Parisian Teal $37.95
- Dap 10102 Wallboard Joint Compound, 12-Pound $12.95 (for any holes I get from ripping out the tile)
- SomerTile FPE18CLC Clasico Marble Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile, 18″ x 18″, White/Brown/Green $43.05
I have no idea about the light fixtures…suggestions?
This post may contain affiliate links to help keep the site running at no extra cost to you. Pow!