that time of year has come again, my loves, where we all make lofty resolutions and forget to follow through on them. I do that for myself, my businesses (1, 2), and my house.
With us now being into Year 2 of living in our house, I’m glad to say that the majority of major house updates we wanted to accomplish (plus some we didn’t know we wanted until later. Looking at you, spray foam in the basement) have been taken care of. For me, 2018 will be the year of “perking up,” where I finally get down to the nitty-gritty of turning our house into a more finished…thing. (Abode? Piece? Project? whatever)
Ready? Here we go:
2018 House Goals
- Organize office
- Organize basement
- Paint living room
- Paint kitchen
- Install range hood
- Redo cabinet nobs in kitchen
- Do at least 1 thing to make the upstairs bathroom seem less like a timeout cell/toilet dungeon
2018 Blog Goals
Yes, I make these, too.
- 12 video posts (ideally once per month)
- Incorporate more of my traveling in here. I have another blog that I planned to use for travel updates, but why make things complicated. If you want to read about my personal life, feel free! If not, no worries, we’ve got way more content.
- Focus on a Pinterest and YouTube strategy this year
- New advertising system
- Maybe possibly test an AdWords campaign
What are your plans this year? Shout them out in the comments!